From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Indybay FeatureRelated Categories: California | South Bay | Health, Housing, and Public Services
View other events for the week of 10/23/2012
Import this event into your personal calendar.
Mind and Meditation
Tuesday October 23
The Art of Living Center
495 Blossom Hill Rd
[off of Entrada Cedros]
We are immersed in numerous activities everyday like taking care of family, working with tough deadlines etc, from the time we wake up, till we go to bed. Isn't it?
Added to the calendar on Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 5:26 PM
Art Of Living Organization has initiated a free outreach program, an internationally acclaimed workshop to equip people with tools to:
1. Increase energy
2. Improve health and happiness
3. Improve focus and concentration
4. Reduce stress
5. Sleep better
6. Calm the mind
It also includes:
* Stretching, powerful and calming yoga
* Guided Meditation
* Introduction to "Sudharshan Kriya", a technique which incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and calm the mind
* Practical wisdom for improving work and relationships
* Insight into the laws that govern the mind and emotions
Please dress in comfortable clothes.
Limited to the first 20 registrations.