View other events for the week of 12/19/2009
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Mind Body Wellness Workshop|
|Date||Saturday December 19|
|Time||3:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
10160 Clayton Road
San Jose, CA 95127
|smitha.dronavalli [at] gmail.com|
|Phone||337 255 3732 (Smitha) 408 223 9689 (Vanitha)|
Are You Beginning to Burn Out?
* Do you come home from work physically or emotionally drained, with little energy left for your family?
* Do you find it difficult to get out of bed every day knowing that you face an overwhelming workload?
* Do you feel like you're always behind schedule or wish you could just quit your job?
* Have major changes, such as layoffs and reorganization, taken place where you work?
If so, you may be among tens of millions of people in the United States who suffer from job and family-related stress, a problem that's far more common than either workers or employers have previously realized.
Balance. This is what many of us are seeking in our lives. Many of us are trying to balance family, work and/or school while also attending to our personal well-being. This is difficult, but there are ways to bring your life in balance.
One way to achieve balance in your life is by practicing yoga & meditation.
Yoga and meditation can help you:
• Release stress and tension
• Relax your body and mind
. Add smiles to your life
• And More!
Come and attend the upcoming workshop with practical take–home tools and lead relaxed, balance life.