Palestine
Palestine
Related Categories: Palestine
Israeli Soldiers Murdered My Sister
by David Hanks, Global Exchange (david [at] globalexchange.org)
Sunday Apr 21st, 2002 7:38 PM
"Israeli Soldiers Murdered My Sister"
murderedsister.jpg
San Francisco - "My name is Eyad Latif. I'm a freshman at Cal majoring in Middle Eastern studies. My parents and three little sisters moved back to the West Bank two years ago. Last year, when my mom was eight months pregnant, she was on her way to the hospital in an ambulance. Three Israeli soldiers stopped her at a checkpoint outside of Ramallah and wouldn't let her pass. She went into labor at the checkpoint and the three Israeli soldiers sat there and watched my mom almost bleed to death and then watched my baby sister die in her arms."

Eyad was one of 35,000 demonstrators who marched from Dolores Park to the San Francisco Civic Center in protest of the many gross human rights violations committed by the Israeli Army against Palestinians. (David Hanks/Global Exchange - Saturday 20 April 2002)
Hate is a product of ISraeli brutalityMe!Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 6:01 AM
LOL!! Regurgitating propaganda doesn't make it more valuableMe!Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 5:59 AM
LOL - Joan PetersMe!Thursday Nov 14th, 2013 5:57 AM
ISRAELI SLDIERS MURDERED MY SISTERKARAMATALLAH FAZELIThursday Nov 9th, 2006 7:18 PM
OK?SefaradSaturday Jan 8th, 2005 4:09 AM