The Israeli Occupation Authorities just ordered 1500 Palestinians in Silwan's Bustan neighborhood to demolish their own homes within 21 days or else pay the demolition fees.
Their homes can only be saved through international mobilization and diplomatic and political pressure to end the Israeli policy of systemic forced displacement once and for all.
End the Israeli Policy of systemic forced displacement.
#SaveSilwan #SaveSheikhJarrah #SaveLifta #FreeGaza
Ways to help Palestinians:
1) Sign the following petitions:
2) Call your US House Representative (202-225-3121) to cosponsor HR2590. Congress acts when enough constituents demand it.
3) Call the State Department at 202-647-6575 option 8. Leave a message for the Bureau of Political-Military Affairs to immediately revoke export license number DDTC 20-084, the $735 million arms deal between Boeing and Israel
4) Learn more about Palestine at:
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR)
- Rebuilding Alliance
- Adalah Justice Project
- Eyewitness Palestine
- Grassroots Al-Quds
- BDS Movement
- Middle East Children's Alliance (MECA)
- Palestinian American Medical Association (PAMA)
- We Are Not Numbers
5) Read Determined to Stay: Palestinian Youth Fight for their Village by Jody Sokolower: shoppalestine.org/product-p/book_determined_to_stay.htm
6) Watch the film 1948: Creation & Catastrophe at https://www.1948movie.com/
7) Boycott HP, PUMA, General Mills/Pillsbury, Sabra and SodaStream
View events for the week of 6/ 9/2021
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Emergency Protest for Silwan|
|Import into your personal calendar|
|Date||Wednesday June 09|
|Time||6:30 PM - 6:30 PM|
Corner of Stevens Creek & Winchester
Added to the calendar on Wednesday Jun 9th, 2021 9:46 AM