Let's Flip the Senate Blue 2020 (webinar)
Date and Time: Tue, May 26, 2020 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Place: Online via Zoom
RSVP: Please grab your ticket on Eventbrite at link at bottom of page
Hosts: PDA San Francisco, PDA Oakland, PDA National
Bernie has suspended his campaign but is still leading the nation on: Medicare For All, the Green New Deal, and a COVID-19 Recovery For All. In order to take back power we must flip the US Senate Blue, like we were able to do in the House in 2018.
These are our speakers:
1. Betsy Sweet faces 2 Democrats in the July 14th Maine primary before she will hopefully beat Susan Collins in the Nov. general.
2. Andrew Romanoff must beat John Hickenlooper in the Colorado primary on June 30th, in order to face Cory Gardner in the November general.
3. Paula Jean Swearengin also faces 2 Democrats on June 9th. She did a great job in 2018
(do watch Knock the House Down!)--let's help her win this time in West Virginia.
4. Steve Cobble, PDA Co-founder & Political Director, will share insights on these races and what it will take to flip the Senate, including the Massachusetts race where incumbent
Sen. Ed Markey is being challenged by Joe Kennedy the 3rd. Sen. Markey must hold the seat to ensure the Green New Deal goes forward in the Senate.
5. Flip the West succeeded in flipping the House in 2018. They will explain their post-carding and phone-banking strategies for other Senate races in 2020!
NOTE: Betsy Sweet, Andrew Romanoff and Senator Ed Markey have all been endorsed by PDA National
View events for the week of 5/26/2020
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Let's Flip the Senate Blue 2020 (webinar)|
|Import into your personal calendar|
|Date||Tuesday May 26|
|Time||6:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Organizer/Author||Progressive Democrats of America (PDA)|
|Online via Zoom|
Added to the calendar on Tuesday May 19th, 2020 10:27 AM