Related Categories: East Bay | Health, Housing & Public Services
Jogger Destroys Homeless Mans Property at Lake Merritt in Oakland
by JJ Harris
Sunday Jun 10th, 2018 10:50 AM
Yesterday in Oakland jogger found throwing a peaceful homeless man’s possessions in the Lake. What has this town come to?!
#JoggerJoe #BbqBecky #Oakland

JJ Harris
@techboogie

§His name is Henry William Sintay, from Lower Lake, CA
by Gina Madrid Sunday Jun 10th, 2018 10:54 AM
sm_joggerjoe.jpg
His name is Henry William Sintay.
He’a from Lower Lake CA

This man also physically assaulted my friend Matt Nelson who went to the area a few hrs after this incident happened.

HE MUST GO TO PRISON.
Is this that same dude?

UPDATE: Thank you, loved ones! And thanks especially to my amazing nephew, Theo! Henry and his "friend" assaulted me multiple times, I was also dragged by their moving vehicle and hit a few times in the head, but I'm safe now. Still do not have my phone. Please keep calling it and if Henry picks up, I'd like it back. I'll continue to share the story and folks should feel free to reach out to me here or via email.

QUICK UPDATE #2: Thankful for the ER staff who assessed my injuries and thankful for my hard head! Even more thankful for the kind and loving friends and family who have been looking out for me and taking care of me. And, thankful to my community, who knows that Oakland can be a place where the dignity, safety and full human rights of everyone can be defended, protected, and affirmed. I know we have a long way to go, but I also know we have no choice but to get there...onward!
Henry Sintay to be arraigned for robbery June 13Scott MorrisTuesday Jun 12th, 2018 10:12 PM
Henry Sintay is in jail for strong-armed robberyScott MorrisTuesday Jun 12th, 2018 10:09 PM
Looks like a techie...no wayTuesday Jun 12th, 2018 8:11 PM
Henry Sintay - Ghost Ship CommentsAdam MintzSunday Jun 10th, 2018 1:49 PM
Locals brought Greg some new blankets & essentialsVikramSunday Jun 10th, 2018 10:59 AM