Related Categories: Santa Cruz Indymedia | Anti-War | Government & Elections | Police State and Prisons
Public Records Released by the SPCD on the Bearcat
by SCPD and City (posted by Norse)
Sunday Jan 18th, 2015 10:44 PM
The documents below reached me about a week and a half ago. I circulated them to some activists. One interested critic of the Bearcat asked me to make them available to him. Sorry I was slow in putting out this info. They need to be carefully examined and followed up on--particularly since I believe that further anti-militarization protests are in the cards for the next City Council.
uasi_grant_funds_2014.pdf_600_.jpg

Download PDF
(692.2kb)
I lack either the patience or the expertise to really parse these documents with the thoroughness that's required, but others have done some good work, and I invite them to post their thoughts and results on line for the community to ponder. I believe these documents only scratch the surface and that more should be released that are still being withheld.
§

(116.0kb)
§
by SCPD and City (posted by Norse) Sunday Jan 18th, 2015 10:44 PM
lenco_stories_presentation.pdf_600_.jpg

Download PDF
(3.0mb)
Department of Homeland Security federal awards in CaliforniaJohn Cohen-Colby, Ph.D.Monday Jan 19th, 2015 9:07 PM