View other events for the week of 12/ 6/2014
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Justice for the Disappeared!|
|Date||Saturday December 06|
|Time||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|San Jose, CA|
|Organizer/Author||El Comite en Apoyo de Ayotzinapa|
On December 6th, the 100 year anniversary of Pancho Villa and Zapata's occupation of Mexico City, communities in all states of Mexico will be mobilizing and taking over Mexico City.
In solidarity with the peoples struggle in Mexico, we urge all communities in San Jose and the larger South Bay to mobilize to the following actions to demand justice for the disappeared.
-Meet at Brokaw Rd. & Zanker
-March to Mexican Consulate (2125 Zanker Rd. San Jose, CA)
-Vigil & Rally for the Disappeared and their Families
-Story and King (East San Jose) in front of El Pasia Taqueria
Our demands with the people of Mexico:
1. Return the 43 alive!
2. Immediate release of ALL political prisoners
3. Immediate resignation of President Enrique Pena Nieto
4. Complete change of the entire political system of Mexico
Our demands in San Jose:
1. Immediate resignation of Mexican Consulate, Carlos Ponce. For his compliance with President EPN in regards to the 43 disappeared, for calling in the US Marshals/Federal Agents during a peaceful protest for Ayotzinapa which took place on November 20th, and for corruption and lack of transparency.
2. An end to police/state violence inflicted towards youth of color and undocumented communities in San Jose.
El Comite del Norte California en Apoyo de Ayotzinapa
Contact: comiteaag [at] gmail.com