Related Categories: Santa Cruz Indymedia | Government & Elections
Upcoming Events and Unanswered Questions Flyer for Candidates & Public
by Robert Norse
Saturday Aug 16th, 2014 9:49 AM
With a load of forums, protests, and a court date upcoming, I've prepared a preliminary HUFF (Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom)-ish series of questions for the public and the City Council candidates to consider. The Unanswered Questions flyer can be downloaded and distributed or picked up in hard copy at the Sub Rosa Cafe at 703 Pacific Ave. along with the accompanying list of events--possible distribution points for the flyer.

Download PDF
The Unanswered Questions flyer represents my opinions and not necessarily those of HUFF but I think most would agree. I encourage those with upcoming events linked to police or military abuse, human rights violations in Santa Cruz and elsewhere, or the political charades that go on around election time contact me by e-mail so that I can include them in future postings (rnorse3 [at]
by Robert Norse Saturday Aug 16th, 2014 9:49 AM

Download PDF
§Updated Flyer
by Robert Norse Monday Aug 18th, 2014 9:43 PM

Download PDF
This one has less typos and has been smoothed out somewhat.
Norse propagates powerNorsemanMonday Aug 18th, 2014 7:45 PM
Background of the e-mail exchange with Leonie ShermanRobert NorseMonday Aug 18th, 2014 12:01 PM
Another 8-20 Event: SC-11 Attorney Gets Wells Fargo to Show Books on Loans to D.A. Bob LeeRobert NorseMonday Aug 18th, 2014 1:33 AM
Leonie Sherman's Latest Response to some HUFF IssuesRobert NorseMonday Aug 18th, 2014 12:47 AM
Gaza Event is Today Not SundayRobert NorseSaturday Aug 16th, 2014 9:54 AM