View other events for the week of 11/ 5/2013
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Million Mask March|
|Date||Tuesday November 05|
|Time||10:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|Civic Center, San Francisco CA|
Greetings, people of California, and people throughout the world!Added to the calendar on Friday Nov 1st, 2013 2:33 PM
On November 5th, we will be rallying at the Civic Center in San Francisco CA.
Why are we protesting, you ask?
Here is a list of many of the things we are protesting against...
* The White House's continued attacks on 'whistleblowers'.
* The NSA's illegal and unconstitutional spying on ALL American citizens.
* The corrupt courts and unconstitutional rulings against us.
* Our City, County, State, and Federal politicians creating unjust and unconstitutional taxes, laws, and fees against the people without any representation or regard for our rights and freedoms.
* The continued arrests of the people for exercising our constitutional rights.
* The detainment of political prisoners who risked everything to keep the American people informed, safe, and free.
* The continued physical, verbal, and emotional abuse being brought upon the people by law enforcement personnel.
* The use and expansion of the FBI, DHS, NSA, and other government agencies for the sole purpose of silencing free speech, and treating us like terrorists.
* The use of the media to mislead us and divide the people into warring factions, or to keep the masses uninformed and blissfully ignorant of the truth about what is happening in the world around us.
* The continuing wars that have no purpose except to keep the elite wealthy and powerful, while the rest of the world suffers from death, poverty, disease, famine, etc.
* The corporate control of all aspects of our daily lives.
* The constant poisoning of our food, water, and air.
* The allowance of rapists, molesters, and pedophiles to harm our children, while innocents are treated like criminals.
* The use of propaganda to spread fear, lies, and distrust among the people.
* The continued mistreatment of indigenous people around the world and illegal occupations of tribal lands for the sake of global expansion and development.
* The recent government shutdown without any regard for the well-being of the people.
* The mistreatment of war veterans.
* The allowance of rape culture and lack of any real justice in our courtrooms.
* Lack of transparency within our government, and the illegal use of secret courts to detain and prosecute innocent civilians.
This is, by far, not a complete list of the grievances we hold against our own government bodies, or the governments of other nations, but it shows a great and severe illness within our society. A global systemic failure that cannot continue.
We will not allow these atrocities to be committed any longer!
We are Anonymous!
We are legion!
We do not forgive!
We do not forget!