City Hope cordially invites you to attend:
A Night for San Francisco
Please join us first and foremost to celebrate City Hope's volunteers and their commitment to Relief, Relationship and Renewal in San Francisco.
We'll be filling the SOMArts gallery space with stories we've gathered from this past year. In addition to celebrating life-giving work, you will learn how you can participate in the story and hear about the next chapter.
We are raising money for a City Hope headquarters in the Tenderloin.
Tickets: $25 in advance or $30 at the door
Your ticket includes complimentary fine wine,* Beligian chocolate, draft beer, hors d'oeuvres and a raffle ticket. The benefit features a short presentation, artwork, a tax-deductable auction, music and information on how you can volunteer. All proceeds will go to the cost of the evening and City Hope's further investment in San Francisco.
RSVP here: https://cityhopesf.eventbrite.com/
*Courtesy of Porthos Wine Ventures, guests will enjoy the rare opportunity to sample and learn about top tier collector wines from many of Napa's finest boutique production wineries as well as highly rated international wines.
• No need to print your ticket
• The attire is casual cocktail
• Please enter through the double doors facing Brannan St.
• SOMArts is within two blocks of Muni lines 12, 19, 27 and 47
• Street parking is available (and usually plentiful after 6pm)
• Flat rate lot parking is accessible at Brannan & 8th St