From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
BBQ! Justice 4 Alan Blueford Coalition BBQ.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Arroyo Park 7701 Krause Avenue, Oakland, CA 94605, USA
Please join us in demanding the arrest of Officer Miguel Masso for the murder of Alan Blueford, and an end to racial profiling and violent, unaccountable police in Oakland.
Officer Masso must be fired because factual evidence exists that:
- - he participated in an illegal ‘Stop & Frisk,’ precipitating Alan’s death
- - he did not activate his lapel camera as required by OPD protocols
- - he executed Alan Blueford, firing three shots at someone who was unarmed
- - he lied after the fact about the events of May 5th & May 6
- - he should never have been hired in the first place because of his NYPD record
- - he refused a prisoner medical treatment, as documented by NYPD Internal Affair
- - he is not psychologically fit to be a police officer, as evidenced by his own statements in the District Attorney’s report
Added to the calendar on Wed, Apr 3, 2013 11:30AM