top
California
California
Indybay
Indybay
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz
Indybay
Regions
Indybay Regions North Coast Central Valley North Bay East Bay South Bay San Francisco Peninsula Santa Cruz IMC - Independent Media Center for the Monterey Bay Area North Coast Central Valley North Bay East Bay South Bay San Francisco Peninsula Santa Cruz IMC - Independent Media Center for the Monterey Bay Area California United States International Americas Haiti Iraq Palestine Afghanistan
Topics
Newswire
Calendar
Features
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Indybay Feature
View other events for the week of 11/19/2011
East Bay Atheists present Gary “Anomaly” Speaks on the Cult of Scientology
Date Saturday November 19
Time 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Location Details
Berkeley Public Library
2090 Kittredge
Berkeley, CA 94704
Event Type Speaker
Organizer/AuthorLarry Hicok
East Bay Atheists &
Bay Area Atheists/Agnostics/Brights/Humanists/Freethinkers present 11/19
Gary “Anomaly” Speaks on the Cult of Scientology

This month we feature Gary “Anomaly,” who has been involved in the anti-Scientology movement for the last 3 and 1/2 years. He has been involved in protests, information gathering and dissemination. He has read numerous biographies and personal accounts of, or met and interviewed former Scientologists and the affected families of former and current members.

Because of the litigious nature of Scientology, Gary “Anomaly” will attempt to remain anonymous.
The presentation and slideshow will cover a broad spectrum of topics.


-The history and founding of Scientology.

-The suspicious claims and deplorable behavior of founder L. Ron Hubbard.

-The creation of the universe according to Scientology and other myths, such as the famous “Xenu Space Oprah”.


-The policies of fraud and abuse of the church, such as “Disconnection” and “Fair Game” which make it dangerous to leave or speak out against the church.

-An organized attempt by the church to infiltrate the government called “Operation Snow White”.

-Scientology front-groups, who seem to be unaffiliated, but are actually recruitment tools or revenue sources for the church.

-The controversy and cover-up of the death of Lisa McPherson, a Scientologist who tried to leave.

“Anomaly” is currently researching halfway housing and recovery housing for former drug users and inmates with the intent of applying those principles to potentially start a network of halfway housing for those escaping cults and isolationist religious groups.
Added to the calendar on Sunday Nov 6th, 2011 10:45 AM

Comments  (Hide Comments)

by The Ronbot Hunter
Monday Nov 7th, 2011 2:18 AM
The Godless cult of Sin and Greed is all that we Ex-Scientologists claim it is.
1. It kills, beats up, harms, harasses, stalks, and in always possible victimizes any ex-member and anyone else that opposes their evil agenda.
2. It forces its slave members to get abortions. It kills innocent babies so the mother can be more productive as a slave.
3. It uses its slaves to repair the new bought buildings for pennies an hour.
4. Its non-volunteer workers get the lowest wages (.10 to .40 cents an hour) in the civilized world and work the longest (70-80) hours.
5. It exposes all your own sins and secrets in your confessional/s to bring you harm, when you expose their evil Godless agenda.
6. It has its own prison camp (RPF) with Ronbot guards with automatic assault weapons, where you are sent if you fail to be very productive or angry or upset with your slavery. Slaves are not allowed to escape and will be shot if they try. 95% of the slaves that finally are allowed to leave soon leave the cult. The other 5% are sent to “fair game” the rest.
7. It has broken up hundreds of thousands of families by their Godless policies of Disconnection and Fair Game.
8. The Godless cult sends their slaves to your neighbors, job, and friends to ask questions in such a way, that makes them think you are a rapist, criminal, sociopath, child molester, Gay or lesbian or a deviant, without any proof or verified criminal complaint. They use this Godless tactic to ruin you or cause you to commit suicide.
There are hundreds of other reasons to run from this Godless cult. But I think you get an idea of its evil.
Please help us Independent Scientologists to bring back ethics, humanity, compassion, honesty and integrity back into the group. Help us stop them!!!
THE RONBOT HUNTER
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We are 100% volunteer and depend on your participation to sustain our efforts!

Donate

donate now

$ 147.00 donated
in the past month

Get Involved

If you'd like to help with maintaining or developing the website, contact us.

Publish

Publish your stories and upcoming events on Indybay.

IMC Network