From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Related Categories: San FranciscoView other events for the week of 2/19/2010
|A&E for 911 Truth Major Press Conference|
|Date||Friday February 19|
|Time||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel
609 Sutter St.
San Francisco, CA
|Event Type||Press Conference|
|1000 [at] AE911Truth.org|
As of January 2010, over 1,000 architects and engineers have signed our petition demanding a new investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9/11. This petition, along with AE911Truth literature and DVDs, will be presented to each member of Congress.
To underscore the importance of this milestone achievement, AE911Truth is launching a massive publicity campaign nationwide and holding a Press Conference in San Francisco, California on February 19, 2010 followed by an exclusive Keynote Luncheon and A/E Conference in honor of our AE911Truth petition signers and volunteers – many of whom will be flying in to SF to join us. Mark your calendars now! This will be a day of events that you won’t want to miss!
· DATE: February 19, 2010
· TIME: 11am – 6pm
· PLACE: Marines Memorial Club & Hotel, 609 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA
11:00 am - Press Conference
Richard Gage, AIA, accompanied by other distinguished speakers and prominent petition signers, will announce this milestone event with a brief dynamic presentation of the evidence which has convinced over 1,000 architects and engineers to support the demand for a real investigation. The presentation will be followed by Q&A. Press kits will be distributed.
• Open to the Public - Free
12:00 pm - Keynote Luncheon
Join us for an exclusive luncheon in honor of the thousand petition signers and supporters who have contributed to the success of AE911Truth. To mark the occasion, distinguished members of the 9/11 Truth movement, including David Ray Griffin, PhD. and Steven Jones, PhD., will make important relevant presentations. We will also present an overview of the major accomplishments achieved in 2009 along with the ambitious goals we have set for 2010.
• Open to all AE911Truth petition signers, volunteers, and qualified members of the press
• Reservations required (RSVP below) Note: We must have your choice of Salmon or Beef by Monday Feb 15th please RSVP now to 1000 [at] AE911Truth.org
• Cost per person: $50 if paying by Feb. 16, $75 if after Feb. 16
2 – 6 pm – A/E Conference
This conference will give us the opportunity to strategize with and empower our architect and engineer petition signers. Our goal: to develop more AE911Truth speakers and otherwise actively disseminate our message to fellow A/E professionals. We will focus on several methods of structuring and delivering the message effectively. And hear your ideas about how to make AE911Truth even more impactful.
• Open to all petition signers & special guests
• Reservations required (RSVP below)
• Cost per person: $20 if registered by Feb. 16, $30 if registered after Feb. 16
• AE911Truth online ticketing service: http://www.1000aes.eventbrite.com
• Phone: (510) 292-4710
• Email: 1000[at]AE911Truth.org