View other events for the week of 7/18/2009
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Potluck & Barn Dance at Gorgeous Coastal Ranch|
|Date||Saturday July 18|
|Time||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
Pie Ranch is located along Highway 1, midway between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay and eight miles south of Pescadero, in southern San Mateo County (gorgeous drive!)
|Event Type||Party/Street Party|
Potluck at 6pm and dancing at 7pm.
The dance is $7-20 (sliding scale; children under 12 free; workday participants pay a discounted rate of $5-15,
so come on down and hoe before you hoe down!)
Important info: old timey wheat
- Please leave dogs at home.
- Be careful turning into Pie Ranch.
- Park at the Roadside Barn and stop in for pie and directions to the work day. You can also park in the field behind the roadside barn.
- Please bring your own dishes and utensils for the potluck. Every bit of clean up help is greatly appreciated!
- To keep an inclusive, family atmosphere, the potluck and barn dance are alcohol-free events.