From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Related Categories: East BayView other events for the week of 7/26/2009
|Couples Communication Workshop|
|Date||Sunday July 26|
|Time||9:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
2215 Prince St., between Telegraph & Shattuck Avenues
4 blocks from Ashby Bart
|Organizer/Author||Bay Area Nonviolent Communication|
|nvc [at] baynvc.org|
|Address||55 Santa Clara Ave., Suite 203, Oakland, CA|
This workshop will be highly interactive with many experiential exercises. Give yourself and your partner the gift of a day focused on deepening trust, understanding, and connection.
* Transform conflict into opportunities for building connection
* Share your authentic experience in a way that your partner can fully hear
* Build trust, goodwill, and intimacy
* Move toward each other instead of apart when painful issues arise
* Discover a quality of connection that can sustain your relationship through life’s challenges.
There will be a lunch break during this daylong workshop. Several restaurants and delis are located within 2 to 3 blocks of the Chochmat HaLev workshop location. More details will be provided to participants.
Sliding scale starts at $90 per person. No one turned away for lack of funds. Scholarships, work exchange and payment plans are available by contacting the event sponsor, Bay Area Nonviolent Communication.