Would you like to become a Solar Champion in your neighborhood? The San Francisco Department of the Environment and PG&E are offering free solar training for SF citizens interested in helping spread the word about solar in their neighborhoods.
Cost: Free! (lunch provided)
1. Go to http://www.pge.com/mybusiness/edusafety/training/pec/classes/
or call (415) 973-2277 and register for the "Solar Power Basics for Residential Customers" class on Saturday, April 18.
2. RSVP to Johanna Partin, SF Department of the Environment by email or telephone: johanna.partin [at] sfgov.org
YOU MUST DO BOTH!
If the course is full, please contact Johanna Partin (contact info above) to get on the invitation list for the next one.
* Interest in promoting solar energy in your neighborhood
* Commit to giving at least two presentations in your neighborhood a year
* Comfortable with public speaking
* Ability to participate one full day of training
* No prior solar technical experience necessary (though helpful)