View other events for the week of 4/ 1/2009
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|SurfAid Benefit Party|
|Date||Wednesday April 01|
|Time||8:00 PM - 2:00 AM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|The Riptide Cocktails 3639 Taraval St. @ 47th Ave., SF|
|Event Type||Party/Street Party|
A benefit party to support SurfAid International's work on malaria prevention and treatment, and tsunami relief in Indonesia.
· No cover charge.
· $5. raffle tickets gives you the chance to win a Full Moon balsa quad surfboard, a Giant Reef Limo 4-hour city tour and other goodies.
· Free vegetarian Mediterranean food.
· DJ Paul spinning dub, funk, breaks, reggae and hip hop.
· Big screen surf flix include an original Powerline Productions Mavericks film and Jamy Donaldson's '09 OB footage.
· 15% of the bar sales will be donated as well as all of Jeff's (the Wet Wednesday bartender) tips.
Plenty of parking and the L Taraval will take you right to the corner.
Wheel chair accessible