SF FNB - Dessert Potluck and Informal Planning Meeting
for more info: visit SFFNB web site
thanks to maggie for the flyer!
Sunday December 14th, 2008
Station 40 (3030b 16th St @ Mission, SF, CA)
4:00PM - 8:00PM
FREE and open to everyone who's interested in FNB!
Join your fellow food not bombs organizers and friends for a night of fun and dessert. Whether you're an old time volunteer or someone new, this is a great opportunity to learn more about what we do, meet your fellow activists, plan for the coming year and help our movement grow.
There will be dessert, an informal meeting, and fun activities (screen printing, a movie?). We encourage you to bring vegan treats to share potluck style, we will make some homemade soy ice cream!
If you have questions or ideas we'd love to hear them! you are welcome to RSVP, we'd love to have an idea of how many people are coming. you can do this on the FNB facebook page or by emailing us at sffnbvolunteers (a) riseup d0t net
Some ideas on what to bring (creative reuse / recovery are always encouraged):
- dumpstered goodies!
- cookies, cupcakes or brownies
- cakes and pies
- gluten and/or sugar free confections
- soy ice cream
- donuts and pastry
- candies, chocolate and miscellaneous treats!
- screen printing of food not bombs logo -- bring a shirt or something to screen on!
- movie? -- if you've got ideas let us know.
- check-ins with various servings
- finding a new cook house for saturday
- reviving the soupstock music festival for spring (see pictures of sleater-kinney/fugazi in soupstock 00!)
- add your agenda items!
If you'd like to help with maintaining or developing the website, contact us.
Publish your stories and upcoming events on Indybay.