View other events for the week of 9/ 8/2008
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Rally at Governor’s office on SB 840|
|Date||Monday September 08|
|Time||11:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|North Steps of the State Capitol, Sacramento, CA|
|Event Type||Press Conference|
|Organizer/Author||Andrew McGuire, Health Care for All|
|contact [at] onecarenow.org|
|Address||OneCareNow, PO Box 2578 Mill Valley, CA 94942|
YOU CAN HELP US TELL ARNOLD TO PASS SB 840 NOWAdded to the calendar on Wednesday Sep 3rd, 2008 1:36 PM
YOU CAN HELP US CRACK MEDIA'S CENSORSHIP OF SB 840
California's historic Senate Bill 840 legislation is NOW GOING to Governor Schwarzenegger's desk.
To get the governor's attention and to break thru the media clutter and noise, we are launching a OneCareNow Newspaper Ad Campaign, starting in Sacramento.
THANKS to your generous donations, we've scheduled a LARGER Ad in the Sacramento Bee on September 8. See the ad full size at: https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1308/images/arnoldadv4-1.jpg
We've made it easy for you to take ACTION NOW:
1. CALL THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE 9:00AM TO 5:00PM AT (916) 445 2841
2. EMAIL AND FAX THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE AT http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1308/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=5066
3. ATTEND THE SACRAMENTO COALITION RALLY SEPTEMBER 8. https://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1308/images/sb840sacramentorallysept8.jpg
4. SEND A LETTER TO YOUR LOCAL MEDIA
5. DONATE TO HELP US RUN MORE ADS - IN NEWSPAPERS AND ONLINE.
6. TELL A FRIEND TO GET ON BOARD
NOW IS THE TIME TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE GOVERNOR and help us crack the virtual media embargo on SB 840, "single payer" and our historic grass roots movement.
Thanks so much.
Executive Director, Health Care for All--California
Urge your local representatives to support SB 840