View other events for the week of 7/14/2008
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|West Coast Summer Youth Empowerment & LEadership Training|
|Date||Monday July 14|
|Time||9:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|Hyatt Regency, 1501 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA|
|Organizer/Author||Art of Living Youth Team|
|gp2008.youth [at] us.artofliving.org|
We have always wanted to bring a CHANGEAdded to the calendar on Tuesday Jun 3rd, 2008 9:36 AM
in the Society we Live in,
in the People around us,
in the Environment,
in World Matters,
in Life & Relationships.
But yet we have wondered where to begin?
The only answer is
Change can Only Happen through You.
Are you ready ??
This Summer a global transformation is well underway and the spark behind it will be in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Exclusive Summer Leadership Program in the presence of His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar with the very specific focus of Empowering Young Minds to be the change they want to see in the world.
YES! for teens(14 - 17) |YES! Plus for College Students, Young Professionals & 'The Forever Young' Kinds (18+)
July 14- 18th, 9AM to 6 PM, 5-Day Intensive Leadership Training
LIFESKILLS | LEADERSHIP | PEACE OF MIND | BREATHWORK & MEDITATION
Some Key Components of YES! Plus Leadership this Summer
* Play Hard & Kick Stress - Dynamic processes, Experiential learning, Innovative Games & Real-Life Scenarios ...
* Peace out - Learn the powerful Sudarshan Kriya breahtwork, flex your body & mind through yoga & meditation
* Nuts & Bolts of Leadership - How to be a effective leader, inspiration vs motivation,
* Beat the clock! Effectively Manage your Time - Learn practical and effective time management skills from the leaders
* Effective Communication Skills- hands-on tools towards open, direct communication
* Conflict Resolution Skills - Tools to heal deal with any situation in life
* Make Friends for Life -Interact with over 200 young professionals and university students wanting to make a difference.
* Become Leaders of Change - an indepth look at the Millennium Development Goals - the problem, the solution and the CHANGE leading to action,
* Interactive Sessions with World Leaders/Social Entrepreneurs/ Business Professionals - what makes them successful, learn proven best-practices for effective leadership, the value of selfless giving
gp2008.youth [at] us.artofliving.org | (800) 264-2472 |