View other events for the week of 5/15/2008
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Santa Cruz Bike to Work/School Day|
|Date||Thursday May 15|
|Time||6:30 AM - 9:30 AM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|sites around Santa Cruz County|
THURSDAY, MAY 15
BIKE TO WORK/SCHOOL DAY, 6:30-9:30am. FREE breakfast for cyclists at sites around Santa Cruz County as well as free massages by Cypress Health Institute and bike maintenance by local bike shops at most sites. See list of free breakfast sites.
FREE BREAKFAST for Cyclists at These Sites:
DOWNTOWN SANTA CRUZ
• Jamba Juice (Pacific Ave. @ Water St.). Sponsored by Noah’s New York Bagels, Peet’s Coffee, and Trader Joe’s.
• County Government Building (701 Ocean St.)
• The Buttery (702 Soquel Ave. @ Branciforte Ave.). Valet bike parking provided by People Power.
• Emeline County Facilities (1400 Emeline Avenue, Building K)
• People’s Coffee (1200 17th Ave. @ Brommer St.)
• Coffeetopia (3701 Portola Dr. @ 37th Ave.) Sponsored by the City of Capitola.
• The Seymour Center Aquarium at Long Marine Lab (end of Delaware Ave.)
• Santa Cruz News (1500 Mission St. @ Trescony St. near Bay St.) Sponsored by Jamba Juice and Rope Partner.
UNIVERSITY OF SANTA CRUZ
• UCSC Women’s Center, Cardiff House (near base of campus)
• UCSC “top of bike path” sponsored by UCSC Cycling Team
• UCSC Bike Coop (Bay Tree Plaza)
• Cabrillo College, Aptos (6550 Soquel Dr., next to gymnasium)
• Mollie’s Country Cafe, Scotts Valley (219-F Mount Hermon Rd.)
• White Raven Coffee & Tea House, Felton (6253 Hwy 9)
• Cabrillo Watsonville Center (318 Union Street)
• FOX Racing Shox (130 Hangar Way, behind hospital)
School sites located throughout Santa Cruz County!
[Thank you Grace Voss for the Fall 2007 Bike to Work/School Day photos!]