Women & Socialism Conference in LA
Socialism Conference in Los Angeles
Revolutionary Speakers, Workshops & Discussion
Click Here to Register for the Conference
Saturday, April 26, 11am-4pm (Registration begins at 10am)
137 N. Virgil Ave., #231, Los Angeles
Map and DirectionsPublic Transportation
(5 min walk from Vermont & Beverly Metro Red Line stop)
For more info call 323-810-3380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Women & Socialism Conference is just two weeks away. Be part of this important event and help build the class struggle. It will be a very special day of Marxist analysis and discussion on the struggle for women's liberation and socialism.
Learn about the roots of women's oppression and why socialism is the way forward for women and all working and oppressed people. Find out how to get involved with the struggle for a better, more equal world. The conference will feature speakers, workshops, cultural presentations, discussion and more. Childcare and food will be provided and parking will be available. Invite friends, family members and co-workers. Register today by filling out the form below!
Hosted by the Party for Socialism and Liberation: www.PSLweb.org.
Women & Socialism Conference topics include:
* Is socialism possible in the United States?
* Women in revolution: from Cuba to Palestine ...
* Women in class society: from matriarchy to patriarchy
* Fight against sexism, racism & homophobia
* Women under attack: welfare, reproductive rights, violence against women
* Immigrant women: the struggle for full equality
* Socialism, women & the 2008 capitalist elections
* Women's struggle & the fight for working class unity
* How students can struggle for women's liberation
PSL presidential candidate Gloria La Riva will be a featured speaker, along with many others.
Party for Socialism and Liberation
137 N. Virgil Ave, #203, Los Angeles 90004
For more info call 323-810-3380
Get involved in the struggle for socialism! Join the PSL today!