View other events for the week of 4/22/2006
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Peace and Freedom Party Meeting|
|Date||Saturday April 22|
|Time||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|This meeting will be held at the office of El Comite No Nos Vamos located at 453 N. Fresno Street (in Fresno, just south of Belmont Avenue on the west side of the street). For a map of this location, go to http://www.communitywalk.com/map/2935|
The next Fresno County Peace and Freedom Party meeting will be held on Saturday, April 22nd at 10:00 a.m.
Tentative items for discussion at the next meeting:
* Increasing membership with emphasis on non-citizens and others ineligible to vote (parolees, etc.)
* Running as many candidates as possible in the next election (yes, we can do it without spending any money, the working class needs working class candidates)
* Fully staffing our county central committee (we can have seven members).
* Raising funds for literature, etc.
* Multi-lingual translations of literature, pamphlets and flyers!
We will also have a short training session about and distribute petitions for the Minimum Wage Initiative. We will also discuss signature gathering strategies. Even if you are only interested in gathering a small amount of signatures from family, friends and co-workers please come and pick up a petition or two.