From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Related Categories: East BayView other events for the week of 1/29/2006
|Butch/Femme Socials Event!(Oakland)|
|Date||Sunday January 29|
|Time||5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
Bench & Bar
2111 Franklin near 19th St. BART in Oakland
Happy New Year everyone!
Mark your calendar, for our Butch/Femme January Oakland Social!
WHEN: Sunday, January 29th singles mingle 5-6:30 p.m., 6:30-10 p.m.
dancing and socializing
WHERE: Bench & Bar,
WHO: Butch/Femme folk and our friends, EVERYONE welcome
WHAT: Singles and couples
WHAT ELSE: plentiful street parking, local restaurants very
reasonably priced, dressy casual (don't let clothes be the reason you
don't attend, put your sexy on and join us), drink specials, outside
If you're new, ask for your hosts Michael, Boriana or Rope.
*************GET INVOLVED, IT'S YOUR COMMUNITY TOO--volunteers
needed, we know this looks easy but if you can help at our
Butch/Femme events, contact Rope at email@example.com (subject line:
Frequently asked Questions:
1) What is the age range of folks? 18-65, really
2) Monogamous, polyamorous, dating, leather folk, couples? Yes, all
kinds of people join us.
3) I'm not really that butch, I'm a femme into femmes, are FTM's
welcome, I'm a sportie butch, I'm a butchy femme, I have blue hair?
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
4) People of color? Yes, and more when you bring your friends of
5) Students, working stiffs, professionals,white/blue collar what
kinds of people come to these events? Yes, every kind from all kinds
6) What's this slut night I hear so much about? It's a chance to
put on your sexy slut wear and have fun with our sexier sides, we
have slut night about every 3-6 months.
7) What's the dress at the events? People will be wearing
everything from cocktail dresses to ties, to jeans and t-shirts, wear
what you'd wear on a first date OR your corporate drag, be
comfortable and come on out.
8) Ratio of butches to femmes etc.? Depends on the evening, come a
few times to our events before deciding it's not for you.
9) Further questions? Email Rope at: firstname.lastname@example.org