View other events for the week of 12/15/2005
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
|Todd Chretien Will Announce Candidacy for 2006 Senate|
|Date||Thursday December 15|
|Time||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
One Post Street in San Francisco
At Montgomery Street BART stop
In front of Feinstein's office
|Event Type||Press Conference|
Todd Chretien Announces 2006 Challenge to Sen. Dianne Feinstein
Join the Campaign to Win A Million Votes for Peace!
Please join Todd at a press conference and rally to announce his decision to seek the Green Party nomination to challenge Sen. Dianne Feinstein in November 2006.
Join Matt Gonzalez, Nativo Lopez, Gayle McGlaughlin, Renee Saucedo, Peter Camejo, Dr. Jess Ghannam, Forrest Hill, and Aimee Allison at this event.
Over 2100 American soldiers and 100,000 Iraqis have died and there is no end in sight.
* Feinstein voted for the war in Iraq and the USA Patriot Act.
* She opposes immigrants’ rights and gay marriage.
* She called on President Bush to invoke the anti-union Taft-Hartley Act against the ILWU dockworkers
*She voted for Bush's No Child Left Behind Act, which is shredding our public schools.
* She supports her corporate backers over environmental
* She refuses to lift a finger to stop the planned execution of
Stan Tookie Williams.
* As a multi-millionaire, she has no idea what life is like for most Californians who face declining wages and skyrocketing
housing, energy and health care costs.
It's time to send her a message.
Please come help Todd Chretien launch this campaign
for A Million Votes for Peace!