Related Categories: East Bay | Racial Justice
Grand Lake Theater BEST EVER! Marquee "Prescott Bush Financed Hitler"
by Steve Brown
Sunday Oct 9th, 2005 11:44 PM
Great Grand Lake Theater Marquee "George Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush Financed Hitler Until late 1942" visible from 580 freeway and Oakland's Lake Merritt. Catch it while you can, it probably will be up at least a day.
I had to grab my camera when I saw this , I was somewhat concerned that this was a bit "Deep" background for the potential audience , but my faith was refreshed when in the few minutes I was there taking a dozen or so photos, others joined me and pulled out their cell phone cameras and started commenting on specifics such as Silesian Steel , Harriman (Union Pacific Railroad) Thyssen and Brown Brothers. Conversation touched on Yale University , the secret male club Scull and Bones and some other very dark connections. So I suppose that the subject of the sign really needs no explanation, instead I'll just plug the theater: currently showing the Constant Gardner with Harrison Ford an explicitly political anti-globalization film with a touch of British quaintness.
§The family you keep
by Steve Brown Sunday Oct 9th, 2005 11:44 PM
His full name Prescott Sheldon Bush, born in 1895 , at least he didn't give his son his own name....
Mr. Monkeeabba-dabbadabbaMonday Apr 24th, 2006 6:03 PM
What's your source?peacenikThursday Jan 19th, 2006 2:28 AM
Grand Lake Theater marqueesDavid GansMonday Nov 14th, 2005 9:07 PM
A history of GLT marqueesByrne ReeseWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 10:24 PM
Eugenics and the American ReichJohn ErvinWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 2:53 PM
Please: The Bushes are Covered in Blood, the Nazis are just toppingJohn ErvinWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 2:41 PM
George W. Bush, The Neocons, & The Nazis: Ties That BindrepostWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 9:39 AM
Timeline of Treason: The Bush Family Connections to the NazisrepostWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 9:35 AM
Gold Fillings, Auschwitz & George BushrepostWednesday Oct 12th, 2005 9:24 AM