From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Related Categories: San FranciscoView other events for the week of 8/24/2005
|things to get extremely excited about|
|Date||Wednesday August 24|
|Time||12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
1. Respiratory diseases due to air pollution(+100 million people a year die on this). Were it not for the GREENs we had more nuclear plants now.
2. Malaria and all kinds of 3rd world sicknesses, aids
3. Clean water (this is dependent on CHEAP OIL, in many places, unfortunately)
4.food and how to get it there in many places
5.food and how to avoid it gets there in many places
15. Hunger and chaos, in French speaking countries
16. People being removed and wipped up in places where we never hear about, by the millions.
17. Drugs and its effects, tobacco. smoke in German bars.
25. Iraq, and how to make it safe from interest groups outside its borders.
500.Studies on where the liberal left got it wrong , occasionally, in the last 50 years.(for the people who like to push big documents)
501.Leading left intellectuals ,and how they repaint themselves every other year, and in what colour.
1233. The sexual life of cabbage butterflies in the 16th century
1234. Whatever happens in Camp Casey.