From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Related Categories: East BayView other events for the week of 3/31/2005
|Butch-Femme Socials Spring Slut Night !!|
|Date||Thursday March 31|
|Time||7:30 PM - 12:30 AM|
|Import this event into your personal calendar.|
|Bench & Bar, 2111 Franklin @ 19th St, downtown Oakland (19th St. BART)|
Hello all, Spring is trying to be sprung! Come out and meet some great people! As always, singles and couples welcome.
NO COVER CHARGE
When: Thursday, March 31st, singles mingle 7:30-8:30 p.m. dancing 8:30 until Midnight.
Where: Bench & Bar, 2111 Franklin @ 19th St, downtown Oakland (19th St. BART)
Who: Butch/Femme folk, you do NOT have to id as butch or femme (butch on butch, femme on femme, butch on femme, andro on andro, you get the idea)
What else: Great restaurants next door, plentiful street parking, lots of singles, drink specials, outdoor smoking patio
SLUT NIGHT RETURNS! Our most attended event--wooo hooo! Slut night--put on your sexy and strut stuff! Wear whatever makes you feel sexy or slutty! For those of you who have never been to one of our slut nights, you'll have to come to find out how this great event began. Don't let clothes be the reason you don't come out for a fun time-- get your hot look on.
1) Will I be the only one coming alone or single? Hell, no.
2) I'm not that butch or femme, can I still come? You better.
3) I'm into kink, anyone else? You betcha.
4) I'm a student, any other students? Of course.
5) I hate being the only person of color, will I be? Absolutely not. Bring your friends of color too.
6) I'm shy, will I fit in this craziness? Ask for the hosts, Michael, Debra or Rope.
7) I don't have slut wear, will I be banned? Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
8) I am bisexual, tranny, ftm, butch, andro, no label -will I be welcome? All welcome, you'll know if this is the place for you.
9) What is the age range at this event? Truly 21-65 years old.
10) Are there academics, blue collar, white collar, unemployed, professionals, what type of people? You name it, they are here. Hope to see you!
Email me directly with other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there, Rope & Michael--