San Francisco
San Francisco
Related Categories: San Francisco | LGBTI / Queer | Womyn
I identify with the pro-choice crowd
by a transgender person
Sunday Jan 23rd, 2005 9:37 AM
I cannot get pregnant (darn it) but I identify with and support the pro-choice crowd.
img_2980.jpg
I am a MTF transgender person, and although I can never get pregnant, I identify with and support pro-choice.
It seemed the anti-abortion crowd was full of religious fanatics. Religious fanatics, or at least the right wingers, have never accepted transsexuals.
I do feel every person deserves to make decisions about their own lives, and no government entity or religious institution is in charge of an individual rights or privileges.
I am so glad the liberal crowd or the pro-choice crowd showed up in droves, it shows there are many like US.
We should have a big street party to celebrate the turn-out.

Peace.
§I suuport pro-choice.
by a transgender person Sunday Jan 23rd, 2005 9:37 AM
img_2992.jpg
§I support pro-choice.
by a transgender person Sunday Jan 23rd, 2005 9:37 AM
img_3001.jpg
Hmmm..., _look_ at how "K's" writing style has _suddenly_ changed/improved!:adamantly pro-choiceThursday Jan 27th, 2005 7:14 PM
"the power that 'we sisters' have"pro-choiceThursday Jan 27th, 2005 2:15 AM
the power that we sisters haveBethThursday Jan 27th, 2005 1:36 AM
the issue at handadamantly pro-choiceWednesday Jan 26th, 2005 11:57 PM
stick to the issue at handashleyWednesday Jan 26th, 2005 2:58 PM
#1#1Wednesday Jan 26th, 2005 8:35 AM
What's "post-feminism"?info neededWednesday Jan 26th, 2005 7:39 AM
list all comments, not just 10software is flawedWednesday Jan 26th, 2005 7:33 AM
Some Daywatch what you sayTuesday Jan 25th, 2005 9:15 AM