US
US
The Lord of the Rings: The Twin Towers
by st01en collective (LordRings [at] riseup.net)
Thursday Sep 2nd, 2004 6:00 PM
Copy the code below to embed this movie into a web page:
twintowers.jpg"

Title: The Twin Towers
Produced by: st01en collective
Description: This sequel to The Fellowship of the Ring of Free Trade explores post-911 issues within Mordor (aka United States).
TRT: 15 min
Year of production: 2004
Medium: DVD
Place of production: Oakland, CA

To contact us, write to: LordRings at riseup dot net

To download directly to your hard drive before viewing -
Mac: Control-click on the "QuickTime movie" link and save link to disk.
PC: Right-click on the "QuickTime movie" link and save link to disk.
(If you don't have QuickTime Player, it's free at apple.com/quicktime)

You can also check out The Fellowship of the Ring of Free Trade, which started this Lord of the Rings Remix trilogy at:

Coming soon: "Rejecting the King"

by Hollowpoint
(spirit_of_anarres [at] yahoo.co.uk) Wednesday Sep 15th, 2004 9:41 AM
Surprised no-one's commented yet... but yeah, this is great stuff folks, I love it. Much funnier than the first one too (not to knock it). Looking forward to the final installment, heh heh...
by Charley
Friday Dec 24th, 2004 9:40 PM
I almost cried, really this movie is really well done! I'd talk hous about it but to make it short SEE IT!!
by r_
Sunday Feb 6th, 2005 10:42 AM
is "rejecting the king out" yet?
by st01en collective
(lordrings [at] riseup.net) Wednesday Mar 16th, 2005 6:17 PM
Thanks for the comments.

Rejecting the King is currently in production.
by me
Wednesday Jul 20th, 2005 7:06 AM
This movie kicks so much ass! It's great! I saw it on a lost movies show at the anti-G8 camp in striling and i'm fucking happy that I have found this link.
by Charley
(charles_gingras [at] hotmail.com) Tuesday Oct 18th, 2005 8:16 PM
As it been published? Is it still in production? As the project been abandonned?
by Josh
Monday Dec 5th, 2005 5:56 AM
Is there a bigger file than the 56k one?
by edjog
(edjog_ [at] ntlworld.com) Friday Jan 27th, 2006 6:01 AM
Thanks for that people.
by someone
Sunday Apr 16th, 2006 2:43 AM
you guys suck. i love your work, but why go to all that effort and then publish such a shitty file? I've emailed you 5 times, with no reply.

for fuck's sake guys, get it together and PUT UP A GOOD QUALITY FILE

by Bdex
Friday Nov 24th, 2006 12:14 AM
I wont be as rude as that last fellow,

but I agree, I would loooove to see this as a high quality vid option

donate now