Do not email news releases, articles, or event notices to Indybay — you must publish to the newswire or calendar yourself.
How to write or suggest stories for the center column.
Feedback with regards to site content, and any other inquiries, should be directed to:
Please send the URL of the article when making a request!
Alternately, you are welcome to leave a voicemail at (415) 633-6349.
We are always looking for people to get involved as media producers and in other logistical roles. Please introduce yourself by sending us an e-mail.
Receive weekly headlines and upcoming events from Indybay by subscribing to our indybay-news list.
Working Groups & Regional Contacts
If you want to get involved, please send us a message introducing yourself! But don't feel like you have to contact somebody before you publish something yourself.
- Central Valley
- Dan Bacher, Environmental Justice and Water: danielbacher 'at' fishsniffer.com (916) 487-4905
- East Bay
- Dave Id, Reporter/Editor: daveid 'at' riseup.net (510) 730-1409
- Peninsula / South Bay
- Ruth Stevens, Reporter/Editor: (650) 279-3545
- San Francisco
- Bill Carpenter, Reporter/Editor and Video Coordinator: wcarpentx 'at' gmail.com
- Santa Cruz Indymedia
- Alex Darocy, Reporter/Editor: alex 'at' alexdarocy.com
- Santa Cruz IMC news list
- Receive information on upcoming events in the Monterey Bay Area and a summary of recent Santa Cruz Indymedia features.
- Tech Working Group
- The tech working group maintains Indybay's servers, codebase and mobile applications. E-mail email@example.com if you have a question or are interested in contributing, or to report a security vulnerability.
- Mark Burdett, Tech Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org OpenPGP fingerprint 81024cebd3e8404c1b4aa20b9d6add9af4cef0a5
- Web Collective
- The SF Bay Area Indymedia website collective is responsible for maintaining and updating all content on the website. E-mail email@example.com. We do not accept news releases via e-mail; instead, please publish directly to the newswire or calendar.