National Immigrant Solidarity
We are calling
A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth,
labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity
with immigrant workers and building new immigrant
rights & civil rights movement! Wear White
T-Shirt; organize local actions to support immigrant
1. No to anti-immigrant
legislation, police surveillance and the criminalization
of the immigrant communities.
2. No to militarization of the border.
3. No to the private prison, immigrant detention
4. No to the guest worker program.
5. No to the TPP, NDAA, Gitmo political prisoner's
6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition
for undocumented immigrants NOW.
7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration
9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for
10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant
everyone to actively linking our issues with
different struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas,
Asia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine & Korea
with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as well
as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm
sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with
AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider;
as well as multinational corporations and economic
exploitation with racism and poverty at home—in
order we can win the struggle together at this
May Day 2014!
Please send your May Day 2014 annoucement and reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
May Day Actions:
May Day 2013
May Day 2010 Reports from Across the Country
Day 2010 Reports Home Page
Los Angeles, May Day 2010
25th 2006 Los Angeles Mobilization