Please be our guest at the fourth annual Toast to the Turkeys Celebration on Saturday, November 9th in honor of the rescued turkeys of Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary.
Join us for a compassionate tradition this November!
2013 Toast to the Turkeys Celebration
Saturday, November 09, 2013 12:00PM to 4:00PM
Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary, Stockton
$40 per person. Purchase your tickets online: http://www.toasttotheturkeys.org
November is a special month for Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. In 2004, we opened our barn doors to the first animals rescued by our sanctuary on Thanksgiving Day. Since our creation, Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary has established itself as a strong force for saving unwanted animals in California. Click here to view photos of last year's turkey celebration.
Our special holiday event will feature:
* Keynote speaker: Jonathan Balcombe, Author
* Self-guided tours of our sanctuary
* Seasonal vegan buffet
* Ceremonial feast for the rescued turkeys of the sanctuary
* Silent auction fundraiser
* Vegan food drive to benefit the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton/San Joaquin County
* Turkey sponsorship opportunities