$5.00 donated in past month
Analog Express Bus From Scruz/ Bay Area to Santa Rosa Smart Mtr. Hearing
This is it folks. Last chance to add your voice on the record!
Don't be a Scrooge- Get in the Holiday Mood!! Tell PG&E What to Do With Their "Smart" Meters!
All times are estimated departures- the bus may be late but we will not leave these points earlier than the time specified. Make sure to arrive on time. Please notify us by e-mail or phone if you are planning to ride the bus.
There should be free parking at the Scotts Valley, Page Mill, and Marin locations. You should be able to find street parking in San Francisco, or the Geary bus is a block away. Let us know if you need a ride from Santa Cruz or SLV to Scotts Valley.
We still have space for about 15 more people, so spread the word and let's pack this bus!
Remember to bring: warm clothes/ layers/ umbrella/ water/ lunch/ snacks/ protest signs
DO NOT BRING: cell phones or other wireless devices/ perfumed bodies or chemicals
There is a toilet on the bus. Round Trip Ticket Price of $25 payable in cash at time of boarding
The bus will be blue and say "Discovery" on the side.
STOP SMART METERS! ANALOG EXPRESS BUS SCHEDULE
• 9:15am Scotts Valley: (Cavallaro) Transit Center, on Kings Village Rd across from library (From Santa Cruz: 17 to Mt. Hermon exit, R on Kings Village at the movie theater, will be on right at the end of the street)
• 10:15am Los Altos Hills: Page Mill and 280 Park and Ride: Page Mill Rd. at Arastradero
• 11:30am San Francisco: Funston and Anza (on Funston just south of Anza, 1 block south of Geary) right off of Park Presidio
• Noon Marin County: Drakes Landing Park and Ride Stop in Greenbrae (the park and ride is adjacent to Jason's Restaurant if you want to Google it)
• 1:30pm Arrive 415 Steele Lane in Santa Rosa- protest/ press conference 1:30-2pm.
Hearing starts at 2pm, lasts until 4/ 4:30
Back on bus by 5pm approx.
Marin- Drake's Landing 6pm approx
SF- Funston and Anza 6:30pm approx
Page Mill- Park and Ride 7:15pm approx
Scotts Valley Transit Center 8pm approx
If you have any questions please let us know. You can call us until 10pm tonight at 831 421 0822 if you have any questions or we will be checking e-mail frequently.
Thanks and see you Thursday!! Please spread the word to those who might not check their e-mail frequently or do not have a computer!
See you on the bus!
Joshua Hart MSc
Director, Stop Smart Meters!
Stop Smart Meters! is a grassroots-funded campaign.
Please chip in if you can! http://stopsmartmeters.org/donate