SF Bay Area Indymedia indymedia
About Contact Subscribe Calendar Publish Print Donate

San Francisco | Anti-War

View other events for the week of 11/16/2012

Title: Haight Ashbury Peace Vigil
START DATE: Friday November 16
TIME: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location Details:
Corner of Masonic and Fell, in the Golden Gate Park Panhandle, San Francisco
Event Type: Vigil/Ritual
Haight Ashbury Peace Vigil. Friday, November 16, and the third Friday of every month, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the corner of Masonic and Fell, in the Golden Gate Park Panhandle, San Francisco. We will have signs, candles, music, and snacks. Everybody welcome. Join us for the whole two hours or for just five minutes.

This will be a nighttime vigil. Rain is in the forecast (70% chance at the beginning, down to 30% chance by the end), with temperatures expected in the mid to upper fifties. Please dress for the weather.

Pictures from previous vigils can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/haightpeacevigil



Added to the calendar on Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 12:04 AM

iCal Import this event into your personal calendar.