CSR in a Recession: Doing Well by Doing Good in Not-So-Good Times
Invitation online at: http://www.thegoodbusinessnetwork.com/?p=29
With the economy in uncharted territory, anyone who cares about values-based business - companies, nonprofits, social entrepreneurs and individuals - must learn how to navigate corporate social responsibility through a Great Recession era.
Join The Good Business Network to discuss how we can all still do well by doing good, in conversation with:
* Nick Aster, Founder, Triple Pundit
* Joel Bashevkin, Executive Director, West Coast, Taproot Foundation
* Christopher Esposito, VP, Recruiting and Sales, Magley and Associates
* Sid Espinosa, City Councilman, City of Palo Alto; Former Director of Global Social Investment Programs, Hewlett-Packard Company
* Gil Friend, President and CEO, Natural Logic Inc.
* Mike Hannigan, President and Co-Founder, Give Something Back
* Marcy Scott Lynn, Director of Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, Sun Microsystems
* Amy Skeeters-Behrens, Head of Marketing Operations, Global Citizenship Team, eBay, Inc.
Wednesday, April 29, 6pm to 8pm
540 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Tickets: $10 online/$20 cash at the door
Light refreshments will be served.
Please register at: http://gbn042909.eventbrite.com/
The Good Business Network http://www.thegoodbusinessnetwork.com