Do not email news releases, articles, or event notices to Indybay. Indybay is an open-publishing website and you must publish to the newswire or calendar yourself.
Feedback with regards to site content — edit requests and any other inquiries — should be directed to:
Please, include the web address of the article when making a request!
Alternately, you are welcome to leave a voicemail at (415) 633-6349, but it's best to make edit requests via email.
How to write or suggest stories for the center column.
We are always looking for people to get involved as media producers and in other logistical roles. Please introduce yourself by sending us an e-mail.
Receive email updates on news and upcoming events from Indybay by subscribing to our indybay-news list.
Working Groups & Regional Contacts
If you want to get involved, please send us a message introducing yourself! But don't feel like you have to contact somebody before you publish something yourself.
- Central Valley
- Dan Bacher, Environmental Justice and Water: danielbacher 'at' fishsniffer.com (916) 487-4905
- East Bay
- Dave Id, Reporter/Editor: daveid 'at' riseup.net (510) 730-1409
- Peninsula / South Bay
- Ruth Stevens, Reporter/Editor
- Santa Cruz Indymedia
- Alex Darocy, Reporter/Editor: alex 'at' alexdarocy.com
- Santa Cruz IMC news list
- Receive information on upcoming events in the Monterey Bay Area and a summary of recent Santa Cruz Indymedia features.
- Tech Working Group
- The tech working group maintains Indybay's servers, codebase and mobile applications. E-mail email@example.com if you have a question or are interested in contributing, or to report a security vulnerability.
- Mark Burdett, Tech Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org OpenPGP fingerprint DC2B6932E4827D52E2C1FE45FB08709E9C913C4B
- Web Collective
- The SF Bay Area Indymedia website collective is responsible for maintaining and updating all content on the website. E-mail email@example.com. We do not accept news releases via e-mail; instead, please publish directly to the newswire or calendar.