East Bay
East Bay
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Indybay Feature
Related Categories: East Bay | Anti-War
Israel Not Involved...3-13-18 Mouse Report
by DJ Mouse
Tuesday Mar 13th, 2018 1:51 PM
Got Security Clearance?...not Assassin in Chief son in U.S. ambassador to Israel David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt, Trump Organization’s former chief legal officer, continue to share sensitive classified intelligence with Jared Kushner...sampling False Flag Weekly News and Wayne Madsen's Intrepid Report
Listen now:
Copy the code below to embed this audio into a web page:
Extra!!!Extra!!!...Mouse Report listeners take note that Jared Kushner’s private business dealings, which included an attempted shakedown of the Qatar Investment Authority to purchase a $500 million stake in the practically-bankrupt Kushner building at 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, led to the placement of Qatar on a list of nations the Trump administration considers to be supporting terrorism. Only the intervention of the Pentagon, which maintains a major military base at Al-Udeid in Qatar, saved Qatar from being subjected to crippling U.S. sanctions.
Kushner also sought investors for his white elephant in Manhattan from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, South Korea, Israel, and France, all to no avail. However, Kushner may have recently found someone willing to invest in 666 Fifth Avenue. Kushner Companies recently announced they were negotiating to buy the 49.5 percent stake in the building from Vornado Realty Trust. Vornado owns 70 percent of 555 California Street in San Francisco, with the other 30 percent owned by Donald Trump...It was Israeli influence over Kushner that helped lead to Trump’s ill-advised decision to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. U.S. intelligence sources also believe that Kushner, Friedman, and Greenblatt are funneling U.S. intelligence to Las Vegas casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson, a chief financier of Trump’s political campaign coffers and a close ally of Israel’s scandal-plagued Netanyahu. Friedman represents another leaky-sieve ambassador to Israel for sensitive U.S. intelligence being illegally handed over to the Israelis. Martin Indyk, Bill Clinton’s ambassador to Israel, lost his security clearance after it was discovered he was transmitting classified information, including cryptographic material, to the Israeli government. It was the first and only time a U.S. ambassador ever lost a security clearance...Kushner has been a dream-come-true for Israel. Trump has carried out numerous Israeli wishes, including de-certification of the P5+1 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) with Iran over its nuclear power program, supporting Saudi actions against Qatar and Yemen, cutting off direct U.S. aid to the Palestinian Authority and to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNWRA), which assists Palestinian refugees, continuation of support to Israeli-backed jihadist rebel groups battling Syrian President Bashar al Assad, support for pro-Israeli Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s economic blockade of the Hamas government of Gaza, and freezing security assistance to Pakistan...For Israel, Kushner, the Trumps, Friedman, and Greenblatt are like Hanukkah gifts coming not for eight successive days, but for 365 days a year."...thankyou Wayne Madsen...

We are 100% volunteer and depend on your participation to sustain our efforts!


donate now

$ 247.00 donated
in the past month

Get Involved

If you'd like to help with maintaining or developing the website, contact us.


Publish your stories and upcoming events on Indybay.

IMC Network