$37.12 donated in past month
From the Open-Publishing Calendar
From the Open-Publishing Newswire
Indybay FeatureRelated Categories: International | Animal Liberation
Are some activists star children and now indigo adults?
Many activists have higher levels of empathy and show opposition to unjust authority. The concept of star children includes indigo adults as people with souls that are from somewhere else. These individuals are often shut down by hierarchal power structures in the school, workplace and status quo politics. Though skeptics disagree with this concept, it is worth understanding the possibility of evolved humans who are able to dismantle authoritarian regimes while dreaming wide awake.
When human society creates regimes of unjust power structures and tries to force everyone into their proper box, some round pegs don't fit into the square hole. These round pegs are humans who refuse to be labeled and will not conform to the authoritarian demands. In society after school they remain defiant and try to forge their own path, though not always without much pain and tribulation.
Activists are often similar and can believe themselves to be indigos, crystals and rainbows depending on their age and personality traits. Or they are evolved humans with higher levels of empathy. Some have a great sense of fairness and justice yet are devoid of emotions, though have some type of "live and let live" empathy.
background on indigo adults;
"Are You An Indigo Adult?
Indigo Adult Characteristics:
* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
* Are very creative and enjoy making things.
* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
* Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
* May have trouble with RAGE.
* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
* Alienation from or anger with politics – feeling your voice won’t count and/or that the outcome really doesn’t mattter.
* Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
* Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
* Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
* Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young – in or before teen years.
* Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an indigo, though.
* Have strong intuition. * Random behavior pattern or mind style – (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
* When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.
more indigo characteristics here;
This is really interesting, only a few weeks into knowledge of star/indigo children/adults. My belief for a few years was/is that I am in contact with semi-benevolent reptilians genetically closest to alligators. They don’t want to control humans, only to live on Earth side by side. What is expected of humans by them is that the pollution and wars end prior to their arrival. If we cannot convince/change human society to their goals the response will a shut down of the global power grid. This is from them, not me. There is no set time, though recently I was barked at by a female lieutenant for not typing enough info. My job as a “reptilian indigo” is to convey this message as they would prefer a smooth transition to peace and ecological stability rather than a global chaos event resulting from a disabled power grid. Guess I better quit slacking and stop questioning my assignments from the Alligatorians as they call themselves. Thanks for the info, it makes me feel less alone. Am guessing there are 100s of other ET species here trying to keep human society from ruining Earth for them also.
Slacking off from time to time may be needed for everyone to recharge their batteries, though not everyone will get a mental image of a barking reptilian telling them to get back to work for peace and ecological stability. The Alligatorians do not comprehend humans fighting one another over race, religion and other differences. They think as a species and expect us to do the same. It's not that they don't recognize diversity of skin color, hair texture and body type as they have this same feature of physiological appearance. This is not something to fight over in their mind as they've never had the same range of emotions and conflicted beliefs that humans have with regards to race.
Nor am I the author doing this for attention, it doesn't benefit me to go out on a limb and risk my credibility and sanity just to get some message out. Sometimes I wish that they would leave me be, though that just isn't happening. My slacking off isn't from being lazy, I don't want to be thought of as crazy and have my ideas mocked and ridiculed. On the other hand if the ETs get mad it's because I didn't try hard enough as they don't really want the system to be entirely shut down. They will do it if they need to, they also understand many humans are trying to get peace and stability yet others are promoting militarism and ecological exploitation, though mostly for profit.
Not all indigos are reptilians, and not all reptilians are indigos. For those of us who are both, we should probably become familiar with martial arts techniques as the police state isn't going down without a real bloody fight. The indigos and semi-benevolent reptilians are the destroyers of the existing capitalist authoritarian state, the crystals and the rainbows are the rebuilders of a harmonious tribal village of self-autonomy, love and freedom. Though reptilians cannot experience the human emotion of love, they make good allies against the police state due to their logical focus.