$ 15.00 donated in past month
Add comment on:Details Emerge of Vacaville, CA Smart Meter Fire Death
Details have come to light of a man killed by a Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) Smart Meter that caught fire in Vacaville, CA on July 9th, 2010. Larry Nikkel of 230 Arbor St. died from a suspicious electrical fire that consumed his home the day after Wellington Energy, contractors for PG&E, installed a Landis & Gyr “smart” electric meter. A wrongful death suit lawsuit filed by the family against the utility, subcontractor, and meter manufacturer has now been settled for an undisclosed sum.
Guidelines for commenting on news articles:
Thanks for contributing to Indybay's open publishing newswire. You may use any format for your response article, from traditional academic discourse to subjective personal account. Please keep it on topic and concise. And please read our editorial policy, privacy, and legal statements before continuing. Or go back to the article.