top

Add comment on:

No G8: Heiligendamm Report Back
David Zlutnick
This year’s meeting of the Group of 8 (G8, the 7 richest nations in the world: Great Britain, United States, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, and Canada, plus Russia) was held in the resort of Heiligendamm, Germany from June 6-8. At the meeting, the 13 percent of the world’s population was “represented” to decide policies that will have tremendous effects on the other 87 percent of the world.

Guidelines for commenting on news articles:

Thanks for contributing to Indybay's open publishing newswire. You may use any format for your response article, from traditional academic discourse to subjective personal account. Please keep it on topic and concise. And please read our editorial policy, privacy, and legal statements before continuing. Or go back to the article.

Comment Title (required)
Author (required)
E-mail
URL
TEXT/HTML (required)
Tip: use spaces between paragraphs.

For plain text, URLs will be converted to clickable links. You may also use <a href="url">link</a> in plain text articles (other tags will be ignored unless you select "HTML"). When selecting "HTML", you must provide <p></p> and <br /> tags for paragraphs and line breaks.

Number Of Uploads
Maximum size of each uploaded file 480MB; maximum total size of all uploaded files 560MB; 6 hours maximum uploading time.
Accepted File Types: 3G2, 3GP, AMR, AVI, F4V, FLV, GIF, JPG, M3U, M4A, M4V, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPG, OGA, OGG, OGV, PDF, PLS, PNG, RAM, RM, TORRENT, WAV, WMA, WMV
For playability of media files on mobile devices, upload videos as MP4s with H.264 encoding. For audio, upload MP3s.
 CAPTCHA
Anti-spam questions (Required) What is 8 minus 0?

You must preview your post before publishing.