BAMN CALL TO ACTION to Fight for Full Citizenship Rights for All
And that All School Districts Recognize the Cesar Chavez Holiday
(This is a solidarity march with the national immigrant rights march on April 10 in Washington D.C.)
• Pass the FEDERAL DREAM ACT NOW!
• Replace partial probationary status with full citizenship rights for all people who live here, go to school here, work here, and otherwise contribute to this society. Latina/o, black, Asian, Arab, Native American, white, immigrants with and without papers–we are ALL Americans.
• Open the borders—give people the same rights that NAFTA provides to the corporations for unrestricted passage across borders.
• No restrictions to gaining citizenship should be placed on young people brought by their parents.
• No fines for the millions of people without papers who are here now. No more deportations.
• Clear, definite timelines should be set for people to gain citizenship—not indefinite probation.
Added to the calendar on Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 11:29 PM