$0.00 donated in past month
Romney's Abusive Animal Rights Record revised today
Romney kept calf roping rodeos in the Olympics, prevented Massachusetts students from avoiding
1. supported every illegal animal-bombing war of our government, (wanting more troops but not his own 5 sons to go to war)
2. bought vivisection companies as the only voting stockholder of Bain Capital
3. invested Bain Capital in animal slaughter as well,
4 gave to and received millions from the Mormon establishment whose Utah senators work to protect the many factory farms, ranches, and slaughterhouse operations owned by Mormons. The LDS church owns the biggest animal concentration camp in Florida, Deseret Ranches, with holdings of over 312,000 acres in 3 Florida counties, as well as Farmland Reserve Ind, owning 228,000 acres in Nebraska, 51,600 in Osage County Oklahoma etc. etc.and gave Romney money to buy Bain Capital.
5 advertised animal flesh on illegally acquired Clear Channel, itself an illegal network.
6 Romney turned thumbs down on the animals, ignoring requests that he remove the rodeo event from the Salt Lake City Olympics. Rodeos frequently break the necks and legs of humans, calves and horses.
7 Romney's treatment of his family dog is well known.
8. Romney's list of corporate contributions includes thousands of animal abuse conglomerates such as those who contribute to the socalled Center For Consumer Freedom, an animal rights attack site.
9. Legitimate democracies do not allow the party of the rich to own the 'voting machine' companies nor to advertise their own campaigns illegally on illegally owned networks.
10. Romney vetoed a bill which would have acknowledged student rights not to carve up animals birds and reptiles in biology closses.
11. Romney appointed a raft of animal unfriendly people to the state Fisheries and Wildlife Board, says, HSUS, even though Massachusetts voters overwhelmingly passed a ballot measure calling for more animal protection..
12. Those who are invested in animal slaughter must be silent about their correlation to global heating, to famine, drought, many varieites of cancer, heart attacks and strokes, food poisoning, kidney breakdown, etc.
13. Where do you stand, Mr Romney, on Mormon senator Tester, a cattle rancher, leading the Senate Republican drive to have hunters stalk animals in our national parks?
The Mormon church forbids caffein, dioxypurine, but is silent about the far more harmful and addictive trioxypurine (uric acid, pre-urine) in animal flesh, the chief cause of crippling arthritis. A US government study comparing Adventists (a religion promoting vegan diet) to Mormons, since neither group advocates smoking or drinking. The study found that the average 7th Day Adventist lives 7 years longer than the average Mormon.
Recently a study by Harvard, itself the biggest gobbler of vivisection dollars from the US Govtwith an investment portfolio heavily invested in animal flesh, nevertheless found with a 28 year study of 21,000 people that those who ate 3 ounces of mammal flesh daily were 13% more likely to die before the study was completed.