$158.00 donated in past month
NPR Endangers Public Health Pushing Its 200 Million Dollar Fast Food Stock Portfolio
NPR's huge investment in fast food is endangering the public health, causing animal agony,
Column : NPR: Serially Lying About The Brain
National "Public" Radio has promoted the lie that animal flesh is good for brain function, through
many reporters such as Christopher Joyce in the past and Allison Aubrey on June 25, 2012, Why?, a. its 200 million dollars of fast food stock b. NPR, taken over by the Pentagon before Desert Storm, answers to multinational profiteers of the bloodshed industries.
WHAT IN ANIMAL FLESH HARMS BRAIN FUNCTION? OR THE PALEO DIET IS THE DIET OF SMALL BRAIN NEANDERTHALS
1. Animal fat clogs all arteries, including cerebral arteries, and leads to stroke and heart disease, the world's number 1 killer.
2. Amyloid plaque, a byproduct of animal protein, causes Alzheimer's or senility as it lines the cerebral arteries, cerebral cells, and all the arteries of the body.
3. Mercury reduces long range memory.. and is concentrated at rates of as much as a million to one in animal and fish flesh over its occurrence in water. Mercury is only one of many metals such as chromium, iron, lead, tin, as well as compounds such as arsenic,pcb's and pbb's in the ocean.
4. Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard, which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com
5. Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain's and other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive label 'natural flavors'. http://msgtruth.org
6. Vitamin C: speeds up the flow of signals across nerve synapses in brain and elsewhere.. It is in all uncooked fruit.. and in no animal product. It also bounces toxins from the brain and elsewhere in the body. http://www.acorn.net/fruitarian
7. Hypoxia or deprivation of brain oxygen
a. caused by animal fat occluding cerebral arteries
b. caused by tryptophane, an animal flesh protein which generates sleepiness
c. caused by animal protein digestion (a lion sleeps 3 days
after devouring a murdered antelope). Animal protein chains are very long and are only partially broken down by cooking. A tremendous amount of blood is diverted from the brain to digest food in the stomach and intestines.
d. caused by amyloid plaque.. a byproduct of animal protein... cause of Alzheimer's Disease as it lines and blocks the cerebral arteriese. caused by uric acid or trioxypurine, the pre-urine which would have been processed out of the animal's muscle cells and through his kidneys had he not been murdered. Trioxypurine is more addictive than dioxypurine, caffein. Animal flesh eating is reality an addiction.
Red blood cells:
Vegans and fruitarians have more red blood cells per cubic centimeter. Their blood is more purple. . More red blood cells means more flow of oxygenated blood to the brain.
9 No adrenalin Adrenalin, a fear and terror hormone secreted by agonized animals, is a long protein enzyme, some of whose links remain intact after cooking.. giving similar biochemical effects to meat eaters and interfering with concentration.
10. Fruitarians weigh on average the least of any group. In isocaloric studies in which vegans, vegetarians and nonvegetarians were each given the same calories daily for 3 months, the vegans weighed 23 pounds less than nonvegetarians and 11 pounds less than dairy vegetarians. Obesity interferes with brain function by reducing blood flow to the brain.
11. Most people if faced with a choice between a bowl of nuts or a piece of flesh which had been unrefrigerated for 3 days would probably choose the nuts. Animal flesh, a cadaver, develops billions of colon bacteria or ecoli within a few hours of the animal's zooicide. Tens of millions of food poisoning instances occur around the world annually. Battling the infections caused by cadaver eating takes energy away from the brain. Every different piece of cow, pig, lamb, chicken, fish, egg requires the immune system to fight the organisms of yet another animal. MTD's, meat transmitted diseases, are more frequent and dangerous than STD's.
12. Animal flesh causes more deaths annually through heart disease, cancer, stroke, aneurisms, food poisoning, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease etc. than tobacco, alcohol, and traffic accidents combined. Death permanently unplugs the physical brain, though not the consciousness of the surviving soul.
What additives harm brain function?
1. aspartame ... causes brain lesions... was originally developed by Searle as an antkiller
2. monosodium glutamate... MSG...the FDA which has not banned this "Chinese Restaurant Headache Syndrome" chemical allows this animal flesh tenderizer (because it
breaks down muscle cells and also brain cells) to be labeled 'natural flavor 3. tens of thousands of pollutants in the water, air, soil
This article does not delve into the animal agony and torture, the environmental hazards of deforestation, forest fire, drought and famine, the energy waste and myriad other effects of eating animals.
Shakespeare: "Thy body is a swallowing grave"
George Bernard Shaw: We are the living graves of murdered beasts.
http://www.pcrm.org 7000 members nearly 1000 of whom are vegan MD's
http://www.vegsource.com Michael Klaper MD
http://www.vegansociety.org Stephen Walsh MD
Leonardo da Vinci: One day the world
will look upon the eating of animals as it now looks upon the eating of human beings.
(It is an analysis of his Notebooks by
authors such as Dudley Giehl which indicates that DaVinci referred only to the eating of fruits and pastas (the latter is a fruit under the definition that it is the product of a plant.
Albert Einstein: (paraphrased) The most important evolutionary step humanity can take is to evolve toward vegetarianism. Dr. Einstein said in his autobiography that angels gave him the theory of relativity.
Isaac Newton wrote that he was an aspiring vegetarian.
Representative Dan Burton has held hearings about the danger of the hepatitis vaccine. Its mercury is related to autism and to the causation of multiple sclerosis.
While all are temples of the indwelling God and while all can access God's omniscience (for it is the size of the opening to the Light within all which determines
consciousness) those with the highest percentage of Phd's are the Asian Indians*
who have the highest percentage of vegetarians in the world.
Dick Gregory author of Cooking With Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat who convinced the poster
to aspire to fruitarian diet.. who has run across America to focus on justice issues
Ananda Mayee Ma, self realized master, was a fruitarian who waited until the fruit dropped from the tree. That is easier for
those who live where many fruit trees grow.
As cholesterol and plaque slowly build up in the brain, they can slowly be eliminated through chelation therapy or fruitarian or vegan diet. Fruit juice fasts can eliminate these
toxins more quickly.
a chapter on fruitarianism in The Holy
Science by Sri Yukteswar
Dick Gregory's Cookin with Mother Nature for Folks Who Eat
Morris Krok's writings
(NPR also lied about the relationship of animal flesh to weight, and failed to mention the earlier than national average deaths of Adelle Davis, 'diet' doctor Atkins who weighed 270 pounds as he died of a cerebral stroke, and Dr. Stillman, the fleshpromoting doctor from whom Atkins got his ideas.
In promoting organ meats such as the liver and kidneys, NPR is shilling for the body's filters, which become filthier and more toxin laden each passing year. As Dick Gregory says, eating fish liver is like eating a used car filter.