About Contact Subscribe Calendar Publish Print Donate

San Francisco | Arts + Action | Global Justice and Anti-Capitalism

Rise Up Mural on MayDay
by D. Boyer
Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 2:12 PM
Photos and video of the Rise Up 99% mural that was painted on the street on MayDay in San Francisco.

§Rise Up 99%

Copy the following to embed the movie into another web page:
download video:

gopr2944.mov (25.0MB)

by Ponder Goddard
Thursday May 3rd, 2012 8:24 AM
Hello Mr. Boyer,

Thank you SO MUCH for recording this action and posting these clips. I was part of the organizing/painting/puppet team, and my friend Mr. Bogad performed as the "Management" before we tore down the 1%. I was wondering if you have any footage of his performance from just a few minutes earlier?

by D. Boyer
Friday May 4th, 2012 8:16 AM
Yes I have footage, but drop the Mr. stuff.
by Ponder Goddard
( ponder.goddard [at] gmail.com ) Sunday May 6th, 2012 10:47 AM
Happy to drop the titles! What shall I call you, D? :)

My name is Ponder. Is there any chance you would be willing to send me what you have?

Again thank you so much for posting these materials. It was such an amazing day!
by Ponder Goddard
Sunday May 13th, 2012 9:44 AM
Hi D!

Just checking in again. My comrade Larry B would love to see any footage of his performance--so he can see what worked and what to improve on. You had such a good angle on the whole thing, I know he'd be glad to see any footage you have. If emailing it is a pain I totally understand-- is there a way that's easier for you? I know YouSendIt is great for large files. Or maybe it would be easy to post it here?

Again, thank you so so much for everything you've already made available. I'm so sorry to pester you, just trying to do a favor for a friend :)