Indybay About Contact Newsletter Calendar Publish Community

Santa Cruz Indymedia | Police State and Prisons

Attack on Surveillance Camera installation company
by anonymous
Tuesday Jan 18th, 2011 7:40 PM
attack
AA Lock and Safe installs CCTV surveillance cameras across Santa Cruz County. We removed both cameras from their roof, slashed tires on both their vehicles, and smashed the plate glass windows of their storefront.

Attack surveillance infrastructure!
Sabotage social control!

by installation
Tuesday Jan 18th, 2011 8:38 PM
surveillance_camera.jpg
surveillance_camera.jpg

elsewhere
by Victor
Tuesday Jan 18th, 2011 9:02 PM
So you want to be like the Weathermen? Or do you think you already are?

Well, you went from "harmless" to "mostly harmless" to possibly "annoying" in the eyes of the several arms of the RSA. You've been attacking the ideological state apparatus (ISA) through journalism and rhetoric, but now you've gone and gotten the attention of the repressive state apparatus (RSA). Good luck. I expect to see indymedia shut down and y'all gettin' raped and tortured in prisons soon. Way to go.
by Sludge
Wednesday Jan 19th, 2011 4:32 AM
"I expect to see indymedia shut down and y'all gettin' raped and tortured in prisons soon. "

This violent threat to PEOPLE is typical of the White Wing Wacko Wanker comments from the sickest of the Home Grown Terrorists!

Victor,
You failed your anger management course. You will have to repeat it.

Meanwhile, turn in your service weapon. You are an embarrassment to your badge!
by brenttthree
Saturday Jan 22nd, 2011 11:16 AM
I don't advocate violence of any kind.
I don't believe that attacking the tools of this swindle of a nation/state is violence.
Whoever is responsible for this act.. be very careful.
I applaud your daring act of bravery.
by Razer Raygun
Saturday Jan 22nd, 2011 3:11 PM
Did you notice that the new year's eve security lighting towers did not have cameras mounted on them?

It's because they don't need them... There are fixed installation surveillance cameras everywhere downtown.

It's the only way they can operate their economically failing downtown Police-state shopping mall without continuing massive damage to their businesses and city facilities.

Tsk Tsk.
by Auntie Imperial
Saturday Jan 22nd, 2011 3:19 PM
You should see the hate mail on the TBSC thread where someone thinks they've outed me and exposed me to some mythical 'danger' because they "know my name"

The semantics of hate and the stench of freshly starched blackshirts is alive and well in Santa Cruz.