About Contact Subscribe Calendar Publish Print Donate

East Bay | Racial Justice

Oscar Grant Tribute Video
by Family of Oscar Grant ( wecangetitdone [at] gmail.com )
Tuesday Jul 21st, 2009 12:25 PM
The family wants to share this video here on Indybay with you who support justice for Oscar Grant.
Copy the following to embed the movie into another web page:
download video:

oscargrant_tributevideo_june2009.mp4 (110.9MB)

The family respectfully requests that this Oscar Grant memorial video not be sampled, edited, or redistributed in any way without their express permission. Permission is granted for non-commercial websites to copy Indybay's code above to embed this whole video as is into their web page.

by Justice for Oscar!
Wednesday Jul 22nd, 2009 10:42 AM
Thank you for sharing this and reminding us of the person, life cut short, behind the news stories, protests, etc. Oscar seemed like a wonderful young man. His death diminishes our entire community.
by Jay in San Jose
Wednesday Jul 22nd, 2009 8:23 PM
Thank you Grant Family for sharing this video. His memory will live on through that beautiful little face of Tatianna's. May your family find comfort and peace in the beautiful memories that you shared with Oscar and are blessed to have had.
by Family
Thursday Jul 23rd, 2009 7:25 PM

Miss you....
by Jade
Friday Jul 31st, 2009 10:41 PM
To Oscar's Mother,
and those who love him his entire family.
The greates justice is from the lord, May he rest in peace and God be with you all now and forever. I lift you and your family up in my prayers.
God Bles you
In the name of Jesus...
In his love
always.
by YOLI MESA
( MISS_MESA_JOLI [at] YAHOO.COM ) Sunday Sep 20th, 2009 11:18 AM
I REMEMBER CALLING MY BROTHER IN LAW ON A FRIDAY NITE, HE WAS GOING OUT WITH ALL HIS FRIENDS UNTIL I HAD TO CALL "OSCAR i AM SORRY BUT CAN YOU GO TO THE STORE AND GET PRINCE-JADEN PAMPERS" HE SAYS "i AM IN THE WEST GIVE ME 15 MINS OK" I SAID OH YAH I DONT HAVE MONEY!! & THE GREAT BRO IN LAW HE WAS HE GOT IT. OSCAR HAS ALWAYS TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING. AND LOVED MY SISTER. I MEAN NOTHING NO ONE COULD COME BETWEEN THEM. MISS YOU OSCAR MISS SEEING YOU IN TRAFFIC. LOVE YOLI